Only NAFI members get the advantages of the NAFI CFI Insurance Program.
You have the option to save on your premium by only purchasing coverage for the class of aircraft in which you instruct including*:
- Single-engine Land & Light Sport
- Multi-engine Land
- Experimental Amateur-Built including Experimental Light Sport
- Liability coverage for past instruction as long as you have an active policy in force at the time of the accident.
- Liability coverage for instruction, flight reviews, check rides and your personal flying.
- Lower premiums offered for NAFI members holding a current NAFI Master CFI accreditation.
- Save up to 15% on your annual premium *
*The NAFI CFI Insurance Program is underwritten by Avemco Insurance Company. The Program is not available in Alaska or Hawaii. Online quotations are not available to Kentucky residents (due to state tax requirements). Non-owned aircraft policies are available to individuals, not businesses. Employers who request additional insured status may be added to the policy (additional premium may apply) if your employer is not engaged in an aviation business. For employers that are engaged in an aviation business please call (888) 241 7891 for additional information. Premium credits apply to the Direct Approach Non-Owned Aircraft Insurance Policy POL0002 and are subject to underwriting guidelines.